For our entity Tecnolimit in Verrebroek we are looking for a motivated head warehouse officer to strengthen our team. You will be responsible for managing and supervising three warehouse operators.
Amadys is a prominent player in the telecom and energy sectors, known for its cutting-edge passive equipment solutions. With a robust presence across Europe and an impressive annual turnover exceeding 450 million euros, Amadys is at the forefront of innovation and excellence in the industry. As of August 2023, we have joined forces with Netceed, forming the largest digital infrastructure distributor in Europe. Together, we bring unparalleled expertise in global supply chain management and telecom technologies. Join us in shaping the future of digital infrastructure and advancing your career with a company that leads the way in innovation and growth.
- As head of the warehouse, you are responsible for managing, adjusting and motivating the warehouse staff
- You are responsible for managing the inbound and outbound goods flow, ensuring that stock levels are optimal and making adjustments where necessary
- You ensure that the warehouse is efficiently organized so that products can be easily located and retrieved
- You are responsible for quality control and ensuring that our products are in good condition before dispatch
- You ensure the safety of warehouse staff and closely monitor compliance with safety regulations
- You help optimize logistics processes, develop them and follow them up
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a head warehouse officer and have good leadership skills
- You have knowledge of warehouse management systems and software
- You have an accurate and organized work attitude
- You have the ability to organize the warehouse efficiently and optimize stock management
- You have knowledge and experience of safety regulations and procedures in the warehouse
- Experience with the use of a forklift and/or reach truck is a requirement
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch language, both spoken and written
- You are computer literate
What we offer
- A challenging and varied full-time position;
- A pleasant working environment with plenty of room for responsibility, challenge, nice colleagues and independence;
- You will be working on a broad range of topics, in a dynamic and fast growing company with ambitious plans for the future
- The working culture at Amadys is dynamic, hands-on and pragmatic with a flat organisation structure and short decision lines;
- We offer a motivating salary package with fringe benefits, in accordance with your knowledge and experience.
Please send your resume to: HR@amadys.com