We are looking for an experienced Customer Project Manager to coordinate our Fiber-to-the-home projects and PoP placement in Belgium. As project manager, you will be at the forefront of the Fiber roll-out in Flanders and the rest of Belgium.
Amadys is a prominent player in the telecom and energy sectors, known for its cutting-edge passive equipment solutions. With a robust presence across Europe and an impressive annual turnover exceeding 450 million euros, Amadys is at the forefront of innovation and excellence in the industry. As of August 2023, we have joined forces with Netceed, forming the largest digital infrastructure distributor in Europe. Together, we bring unparalleled expertise in global supply chain management and telecom technologies. Join us in shaping the future of digital infrastructure and advancing your career with a company that leads the way in innovation and growth.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will be in charge of several FTTH-projects in collaboration with our internal PoP facility
- You are responsible for all project-related contacts with the client. You discuss schedules and ensure that all information is collected from the client so that your colleagues can further arrange the PoP placement process.
- During the production and placement of the PoP, you are the first point of contact for the customer. This makes you the link between the customer and your internal colleagues.
- You monitor the agreed deadlines, quality requirements and costs;
- You will manage the external communication with suppliers and municipalities (follow up on approvals);
- You will work closely together with the production site in Verrebroek (Antwerp)
- You will be part of the commercial team of Amadys Telecom Belgium. Reporting directly to the sales director.
- You will be based in our Headquarters in Antwerp, travelling between several customer entities and installation sites all over Belgium.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in technical or engineering or equivalent experience
- Specifically in construction related cases
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a project manager
- You are well organised and able to work independently
- You have an analytic mind and are a real problem solver
- You have experience working with SAP / Odoo
- You are fluent and transparent in your communication within all levels in- and outside the organisation
- You are fluent in Dutch & English and preferably French as well
What we offer
- You will be working on a broad range of topics, in a dynamic and fast growing company with ambitious plans for the future
- The working culture at Amadys is dynamic, hands-on and pragmatic with a flat organisation structure and short decision lines
- We offer a motivating salary package with fringe benefits, in accordance with your knowledge and experience
Please send your resume to: HR@amadys.com