Amadys is the market leader providing passive equipment solutions for the utilities sector: telecom, electricity, water & gas. We proactively co-develop ideas with our suppliers to respond to new market developments or specific customer needs. We are shaping tomorrow, now. We currently employ over 450 highly specialized and motivated experts in Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, UK, Denmark, Austria and Slovakia and have a turnover of over 450 million EUR.
To strengthen our European Finance team, we are looking for a General Ledger accountant to join our team at the Amadys Headquarter in Antwerp.
You will be part of our Finance team in Antwerp. Your responsibilities will be as follow:
- You will provide support with the monthly closings
- You will monitor and analyse financial performance
- You will assist in the preparation of audits
- You perform controls on the accounting processes
- You will assist with the annual accounts and corporate tax
- You think along with process improvements
- You have experience with intrastat declarations
- You are in contact with the stakeholders, management and audit teams
- You have a Bachelor degree in accounting
- You have at least 2 – 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, SAP,…
- Vat returns hold no secrets for you
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
What we offer
- You will be working in a dynamic and fast growing company with ambitious plans for the future, in a role that offers great opportunities for growth.
- The working culture at Amadys is dynamic, hands-on and pragmatic with a flat organisation structure and short decision lines
- We offer a motivating salary package with fringe benefits, in accordance with your knowledge and experience